Software for the increase of productivity and safety thanks to Indoor and Outdoor localization technologies
Know where you are, to know where you are going
The growth of a modern company requires facing the complexity of a constantly evolving Supply Chain, handling flows and warehouse layouts that must quickly adapt to changing operating conditions: new SKUs, increase in moving assets, opening of new logistics areas, staff rotation.
Real-Time Locating System (RTLS) technologies increase the visibility of the routes traveled in the warehouse and help to identify congested areas. All this is done while optimizing the distribution of missions, according to the position of the vehicles, and while increasing safety.
Our software dedicated to RTLS
Dragonfly Computer Vision and Dragonfly Satellite are tracking and orientation technologies for moving assets that enable the development of RTLS applications for Reporting, Productivity and Safety.
Partners can integrate the APIs into their own applications or adopt Onit's “ready-to-use” applications.
Indoor Localization Technology
Innovative INDOOR localization technology for tracking the position and orientation of moving assets in real time and with centimeter accuracy.Discover the Indoor solutions
Outdoor Localization Technology
Innovative OUTDOOR localization technology for tracking the position and orientation of moving assets in real time and with centimeter accuracy.Discover the Outdoor solutions
The advantage of working with our software
- Computer Vision-based indoor location technology (alternative to LiDAR and UWB)
- Satellite-based outdoor location technology
- Increase forklift productivity
- Reduction of the fleet of forklift and warehouse resources
- Reduction of storage/picking errors
- Warehouse capacity saturation (vs. chaotic storage)
- Optimized distribution of missions according to the position of the forklift
- Reduction of forklift stop times
- Reduction of routes with empty forks
- Navigation to the pick-up point and destination for inexperienced operators
- Ability to change the warehouse layout dynamically with zero operator training
- Replacement of manual decisions with system-driven choices
- 3D visibility on logistics processes in the warehouse
- Increased safety in the warehouse (vehicle-pedestrian and vehicle-vehicle)
- Reduction of maintenance costs for the forklift fleet
- Process standardization, easy system roll-out to other world-wide sites