Internet of Things IoT
Software for the creation of solutions based on the interconnection between objects, services and people
On.Plant: all the benefits of IoT applied to operations and logistics
Everything connected and always under control
The Internet of Things is one of the key technologies of the digital transformation of companies, public administration and consumers.
IoT solutions for Industry 4.0 concern applications for real-time control of production and energy consumption, for predictive maintenance (Smart Factory) and for the traceability of goods in the warehouse or along the supply chain (Smart Supply Chain), as well as for the applications of the most innovative technologies (collaborative robots, computer vision and Edge computing, 3D printers).
Other important segments for the IoT concern the Smart City in the public sphere and the Smart Home, with houses increasingly connected to various domestic devices.
The advantage of working with our software
- Maximization of technological investments: reduction of unplanned downtime
- A single company-wide standard for connecting all assets
- Real-time monitoring and control of all company systems with a single platform
- Increased awareness of productivity, energy consumption, waste
- Configurability of alarm generation logics, with sending of emails, SMS, notifications on the App
- Effective organization of maintenance work plans
- New business models: sale of "pay-per-use" machinery
- Faster implementation of the IoT solution with respect to traditional IT projects
- HW independent: interconnection with any product to avoid vendor lock-in
- Enabling platform: API for the development of external applications that access connected devices
- Cutting-edge, scalable technological platform for Big Data management
- Access to the tax benefits of Industry 4.0