Software for transport planning and optimization, travel tracking and centralized communications with your transport network, in real-time.
Fraunhofer IML validation
In 2023 Onit obtained the Fraunhofer IML validation for On.Plant/TMS.
The important German research institute, part of the largest applied research organization in Europe (Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft), has certified the quality of the software that allows the planning and optimization of shipments, enables tracking of trips in real-time and facilitates communications within the transport network.
The future is on the move
Where are the goods shipped? Is the load optimized or can I increase the occupancy of the vehicle? Will the truck arrive on time with this traffic? The adoption of digital technologies to share information and optimize processes allows to answer these and many other questions, simplifying the inherent complexity in the world of freight transport.
A pivotal digitization to make freight and people transport more efficient, and contribute to improving liveability in our cities.
The advantage of working with our software
- Lower costs thanks to load and route optimization
- Carbon Footprint reduction
- Reduction of time spent by the office on planning
- More communication between client, transporter and customer
- Greater efficiency in the use of the vehicle fleet
- More on-time delivery and more Customer service quality
- Less paper with the digitization of transport documents
- Disputes managed thanks to the data collected on the Driver App (POD)
- Reduction of waiting times at the forecourt for delivery/ loading
- Zero risk of jointly responding to non-compliance on transport
- Real-time tracking of the status of deliveries and traffic
- Cartographic maps for the distances of heavy vehicles