The portal allows you to better manage your relationship with customers, allowing you to acquire shipping orders, display invoices for completed orders and show the customer the processing progress of each order (delivery tracking).
The portal serves to collect and convey all communications between those who carry out the shipping and those who order it. Customers connect to the portal to enter shipping orders, see the taking charge and progress up to the final delivery of the goods (or the execution of collection in the case of collections). Invoices relating to the coverage of work order are also displayed, with the possibility of attaching documents and producing credit notes.
- Elimination of emails, phone calls and transcription errors in collecting orders
- Customers are always kept up-to-date as invoices and documents are always visibles
- No more phone calls to verify the progress of the work orders
- Centralized, shared and orderly information
- Easier reconstruction of the order to respond to any disputes
Customer Portal features that improve your work
The customer enters shipping orders directly into the portal
The customer can see the order progress and the estimated time of completion of each order on the portal
Sharing of invoices
The customer receives an archive of invoices directly on the portal
View delivery tracking
The customer sees the proof of delivery directly on the portal (POD module integration)
View pallet balance
Pallet position is visible to customers in real-time (integration of the Pallet Accounting module)